On 29/10/02 at 22:15 Dave P wrote:

>OMG! I know this is a little OT, but guess what new paperwork they just
>introduced at work. TPS Reports!
>TPS Reports!
>PS: See: Office Space

Well, look out for the evaluators and optimizers (= consultants)
I've recently visited friends in Greenville SC, they work at Fluor-Daniel,
my would-be employers, before 9/11, that is. Apparently management has been
poring through every TRS employee (Temporary Recruitment Service), which is
what I would have been, apparently figuring to cut as many jobs as they
can. So there you have it, even if I had gotten that job, they would
probably throw me out. So I'd be more or less in the trouble I'm in right
now...

Nasta

      • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Tony Firshman