On 9 Nov 2002, at 14:45, dndsystems1 wrote:

> I have called Wolfgang a fool on this list for using the wrong address
> while I was waiting for his incomming. :-)))
>
> Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. How wrong can things go?
>
> Wolfgang, the above mess is D&Ds fault. Please accept my apology on
> behalf of D&D. I will not call you a fool again but can I still call
> you WolfGanster - sorry just kidding.

Dennis, I've sent you a long private email in reply to the private one
you sent me - I told you there, there is no need to apologize in
public. Sorry apparently it came too late.

Perhaps you can tell me whether you got my private email ?

Can we work something out from that?

Wolfgang

-----------------
www.wlenerz.com