With ProWesS, the COMPLETE code to write a 'Hello World' program in its own movable window is :

#include "ProWesS_h"

void init()
{
PWObject window;

PWCreate(NULL,&window,PW_TYPE_LOOSE_ITEM,
PW_LOOSE_TEXT, "Hello World",
NULL);
PWActivate(window);
}

I have been telling everyone that ProWesS is much simpler than QPTR/EasyPTR but nobody seems to care...

Regards,
Francois