> Me to, too often with LineDesign 2.16 :-(
> And as there is still incompatibility between GD2 and programs like
> text87...
Well, many versions of Text87 don't even cope with some screen sizes
on pre-GD2 systems, so probably wouldn't be expected to work on GD2.
Text87 is a bit of a nuisance in that it seems to work in some
resolutions and not others, IIRC it works on 512 or 1024 pixel wide
screens in 4-colour mode, but not in 640 or 800 pixels wide. I
definitely remember it had problems in modes which did not use the
full video line width on the Aurora, as that used a fixed line width
for many display modes, i.e. unless the mode was equal to pixel width
DIV 4 or something like that certain parts of the program got a blank
black screen.
Dilwyn Jones