Dilwyn Jones writes:

<>
> ....I haven't
> yet been able to get EasySprite editor to work in mode 32, but use it
> in QL colours mode to create the sprites, they display OK in menus in
> mode 32.

According to Albin Hessler it wont be EASY to fix EasySprite. I quote:

# I know that EASYPTR does not work properly with the new
# colours. EASYSPRITE actually does not write directly into
# the screen buffer but writes the information into a blob
# structure, which afterwards is drawn using the standard PE
# tools. Anyway it writes into memory using the standard QL
# colour format. So in fact EASYSPRITE would have to be
# completely rewritten.

Per