>> EasyPTR remains the main sticking point and unfortunately, I have not
found the time (mainly due to my continued ill health)
>> to look at the sources for this and try to work out what is needed to
adapt this excellent utility to working with 65536
>> colours and the new WMAN.  Unfortunately, none of the others who
expressed an interest in working on this project
>> have been in touch (hint hint) so is there anyone else willing/able to
take up the gauntlet along with me??

Ok, I'll take a chance on this !

Caveats :

I am not a very good, read 'pretty cr4p' :o), PE programmer in Assembly
language - seeing as how I've always used the EasyPtr system and SuperBasic
!
I didn't express an interst for this very reason.
I cannot guarantee to be able to do anything with it - buit I can have a
look and see what I can do

So, if you are ok with the above, let me know what to do.

Cheers,
Norman.

-------------------------------------
Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator
Lynx Financial Systems Ltd.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 0113 289 6265
Fax: 0113 289 3146

This email is intended only for the use of the addressees named above and may be
confidential or legally privileged. If you are not an addressee you must not read it
and must not use any information contained in it, nor copy it, nor inform any person
other than Lynx Financial Systems or the addressees of its existence or contents.  If
you have received this email and are not a named addressee, please delete it and
notify the Lynx Financial Systems IT Department on 0113 2892990.