Hi,
I received my version of Paragraph (2.03) more than 3 years ago.
I sent an email to the author with details about things that didn't work properly. Never had any answer.
François Van Emelen

Davide Santachiara wrote:
Hello All,

I just wanted to know whether the Paragraph word processor for Prowess is currently developed. Is there an official internet page?

Thanks

Davide

        • ... Tony Firshman
            • ... Tony Firshman