Thats just it. I don't think its any longer a case of what printers do we
use, as a case of what printers are there to use!!

Any I don't think its a driver problem anymore - its more a connection
problem these days. My (soon to be)  brother in law is a senior printer
consultant with Lexmark, and tells me they will no longer be supporting
centronics (parallel) connections on any of their printers very soon. It
has already disappeared from their cheaper inkjet range over a year or more
ago - only USB is supported.

cheers,

Darren Branagh,
Bank of Ireland - Cards And Loans Business,
Nassau House, 33/35 Nassau Street, Dublin 2. Ireland.
Tel: 1850-530-530   Fax: 01-6706813.

BOI Group Data Classification -

                      Claude Mourier

                      00                       To:      "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject: RE: [ql-users] What printers
do people use with
                      g.uk                     their QL??

                      03/10/2003 15:43

                      Please respond

                      to ql-users

It is more and more difficult to print directly from native QL (with QPC
there is less problem as Windows spooler is used)

Claude