In a message dated 04/10/03 01:57:08 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Epson stylus colour 850. Beats the LX80 hands down, George. The speed is up
and the decibels are down. Epson ink is more expensive than Dom Pérignon and
doesnt taste as good, but generics are available at 1/4 of the price.

Yes, but Generic print cartridges do tend to ruin the print heads over time (costs more than the original printer to replace them) - your best bet is to look at slightly out of date print cartridges for it, such as I supply:

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/RWAPSoftware/Printers2.html

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

In need of adventure?

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://www.rwapservices.co.uk
      • ... gwicks
        • ... Dilwyn Jones
          • ... Marcel Kilgus