On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:53:09 +0100, gwicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] What printers do people use with their QL??

> Geoff Wick wrote:
>> PS: I am having a little trouble displaying the new QL colours on my
>> green
>> monitor (sob). Can anyone help? (burst of laughter).
> I may be able to help.

Hmmm you could use those "coloriser filters" for b&w tv sets... Anyone
remembers them? :-D

My goodness what constructive thinking! You really should be nominated for a
Nobel prize!

(Believe it or not, I know someone who nearly bought one)

Geoff

Hehe they were pretty "big" in Greece right after colour TV was established in 1981 (Then the "official" standard was SECAM later changed silently over to PAL although some state-run stations still use both).
Many people bought them out of sheer ignorance... some "entrepreneurs" (more like mobsters) got away with a lot of dough I'd imagine :-). I've seen one of these and it's pretty cool if you're into lava lamps or take LSD for breakfast ;-) *snickers*

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>