On 15 Oct 2003 at 3:05, Phoebus R. Dokos (è  á    .  ç    ) wrote:

(all cut)

Just a very quick reply to one point.; I'll probably rply to more of this
later.

There is NOTHING
- in the licence
- in what I have ever said

that stops you from developping code specific to a machine.

You want to replace the rechp routine with one that uses the Q60's
memory management?

OK.
Fine.
Super.
Do it.
You want to do something more with the Q60 sound?
OK.
File

etc...

(got it?)

I have repeatedly stated on this list that OF COURSE I would include
code that beneftis only one machine - provided, it is not done in such a
way to exclude all others on purpose.

There is ONE caveat - I want all machines to be able to compile all
versions.
If my Q60 breaks down I want to be able to compile the Q60 code on
my Atari, or on QPC or on my GoldCard.

Not unreasonable, is it?

Wolfgang

  • ... SMSQ