Hi all old QL-fellows :)

I had a look in my daybook an read there, that at this time (january 1984) I just
finished the
hardware of my Interface to connect my ZX-81 to VC-1541 (Commodore-Floppy) - I had to
desolder
the ULA, etc... but it worked very fine :)

I was a very late QL-User and never used any Spectrum.
But as I finally bought my first QL, the day after I bought 2 more QLs, as its
networking and
easy programming made me soo enthusiastic :))
2 weeks later we had a BBS running on a QL for 2 years in our Club - there also where
STs ans
Amigas in this Club but nobody was able to run a Mailbox on them...

Gérhard

PS : If I remember well Clive Sinclair was not yet a "Sir" at this time - may be I am
wrong...