> > I remember well as the QL changed my life in many aspects.
Summarized I mean
> > it changed it in very positive way. I would say that without the
QL and its
> > technology I would not be at the business position I am today...
>
> My live certainly would be different. For the better or the worse I
> can't tell ;-)
>
> Cheers, Marcel
Well, our lives would be that much worse without all the work you've
done on QPC, Window Manager, colour drivers etc etc.

Just one thing, Marcel, if you were only 4 at the time, how and when
did you get into QLs? (Late starter!). Oh, just thought, he's such a
genius (Tony Tebby: "brain the size of a planet") he got his QL at 4,
mastered SuperBASIC before 5, pure machine code by 6..... ;-))

--
Dilwyn Jones