In a message dated 14/01/2004 18:41:16 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have obtained an Epson colour 640 esc/ps2 printer but I have not the codes to maske good use of it.
I want to print Abacus spreadsheet in condensed mode  can anyone tell me the codes for this.
What you really need is the ESC/P documentation which appears on the QL emulators CD (lists all the escape codes).

I don't think Dilwyn added them to his website as they are around 6Mb in total even when ZIPped..  If you have broadband, I can email you a copy privately.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and broadband at:
URL:http://members.aol.com/RWAPSoftware/reviews.html