Robert Newson wrote:
> One of these days, I'm going to get the complete summary of the
control
> codes on my computer (to save me digging out my treeware manual
everytime I
> need to do something) - when/if I get it completed, would anyone
want a copy?
I'm almost done in summarising the Epson PDF files as a list of
control codes and brief descriptions.

Will send it on or put it on my website in a few days when finished,
currently about 15 pages of an Xchange Quill DOC file.

It's based on ESC/P 2 but with notes on differences for earlier
printers.

Would someone like to write a brief treatise on the use of control
codes from QL to printer for the magazines? It's been done before, but
can never have too much information on tricky subjects like this!

--
Dilwyn Jones