Duncan Neithercut wrote:

I dont think its your Q40. It runs on mine & also on my Q60. SMSQ/E 3.03
Could there be a clash of keywords?

First I would be quite happy to know on which system QCoco is running ok and on
which not. I really would hate the thought of people trying to run my program and think,
that it is crap.

QCoco isn't a very "demanding" program as far as going deep into the OS as
a matter of fact, most commands are quite simple like Window, Paper, Ink and
Cls (although there are lots of them ;)). The (afaik) only critical routine - at least all
error reports concerned this one - is the following. Marcel once gave it to me
and I just used it. Perhaps the ones among you who are programming in another
league than me know what could be the problem.

DIM syscol$(56,7)
num = 57
Mem = ALCHP(num * 2)
SP_GET Mem,0,57
A=Mem
FOR L = 0 TO num - 1
   farbe=PEEK_W(A)
   syscol$(L)=HEX$(farbe,16)
   A = A + 2
END FOR L

Reads the system colours into the array syscol$
Are there problems with this routine in different SMSQ/E versions?

Wolfgang