> Is it possible for qmail to send acks back to the sender upon reception of
> the mail message? I have heard something about qreceipt but I can't find any
> pointers leading to that.

Read the man page on qreceipt - the two lines below should be fine in your
.qmail file (assuming you use Maildir format).

/Maildir/
|/var/qmail/bin/qreceipt [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bo

Bo Fussing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Gateway Internet Ltd. <Hong Kong>
Tel +852 2963-7173 Fax +852 2963-7353 URL http://www.gateway.net.hk
PGP fingerprint = D7 9F ED 1D E5 B9 62 4F  77 BC D1 33 5B 4E 95 81
For PGP ID & Signature mail empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]