On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Michael Bracker wrote:
> At 16:58 03.03.99 , Edward S. Marshall wrote:
> >http://www.orbs.org/
>
> is this the place where bad guys coming in the RBL? Is there any place to
> inform these people?

www.orbs.org hosts a system (ORBS) which allows you to enter the IP
addresses of systems which you believe are open relays. It will test this,
and if they are, notify (as best it can) the administrators of the system
involved, and add the system to a list of other open relays, until such
time as they fix their problem.

ORBS works in a similar manner (technically) to the MAPS RBL, but is
completely automated, unlike MAPS.

Hope that answered your question, since I wasn't quite sure what you were
asking...

--
Edward S. Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       [ What goes up, must come down. ]
http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/               [ Ask any system administrator. ]

   Linux labyrinth 2.2.2-pre2 #2 Sun Feb 14 15:24:09 CST 1999 i586 unknown
       8:45pm up 16 days, 21:21, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00