: Feed directly into qmail-remote, not qmail-queue. Only queue
: when you abosolutely have to.

That's possible.  The only problem there is that I would have to set up a
set number of connections I would like to use (say 150) and only allow that
many qmail-remotes to start plus I would have to determine what to do with
unanswered connections.  I guess I could jut ignore them and assume they
were going to be bounces.  It's an option.  Have you tried it and noticed
much of a speedup over normal qmail processing?

--
  Matthew Harrell                          You're just jealous because the
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       voices only talk to me.