The adventures with IMAP continue.

I just installed the U of W imapd.  Apparently there are no configuration
options for this server.  My understanding is that it uses whatever mailbox
setup is currently being used by Linux.  So...  I set up a .qmail file in a
users ("charlie") home directory containing the line "/home/charlie/mbox" and
sent a half dozen messages to that user.  I viewed his mbox file with less just
to confirm it did indeed contain the messages.  Then I set up an account for
charlie in Outlook 98 and attempted to view his messages.  Outlook connected
just fine, but didn't indicate that there was any mail to be read in his folder!

Am I missing something?

Ben