I have a server that does not seem to want to send out any email.  If I
start and stop the qmail daemons it will will send out bounced messages but
it doesn't send out any email that should be directed to mailing lists.
All the aliases are in place...   There are hundreds of files in
/var/qmail/queue/pid and I think that they are related somehow...  Also, I
can see that qmail-queue is doing something with the mail but it doesn't
seem to be going into the queue.  Thanks.
Andy

--
        +====== Andy ====== TiK: garbaglio ======+
        |    Linux is about freedom of choice    |