On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 04:08:40PM -0600, John Gonzalez/netMDC admin wrote:
> For anyone using this filter, i'd like to hear feedback before i modify a
> production server. Also, should this interfere with vmailmgr?

Its not too efficient so a C version of would be better on a high
volume mail server.  I don't know what vmailmgr it shouldn't
cause a problem.  The qmail-queue interface is very simple.

Updated versions of this script will appear here:

    http://www.enme.ucalgary.ca/~nascheme/qmail-filter.py

I have only tested it on my machine so I would be interested in
feedback as well.

    Neil

--
"Simplicity does not precede complexity, but follows it." -- Alan Perlis