Marcelo J Iturbe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Maybe I am going around this all wrong.  I am having troubles creating
> the auto-reply scripts.  The script is in PERL and I am trying to
> capture the message. I tried to do a print on ARGV and ENV but both
> arrays are empty. How do I grab the email message?

The full incoming message is available on stdin.  See the qmail-command
man page for the details.

> I would also like to modify the subject line of the message before it
> gets sent to the "common" pop account.

You can't do this without creating a new mail message and resending it to
the common POP account address.  You also shouldn't need to; I presume
that the purpose is to support filtering, which you can just as easily do
based on the To and Cc headers (or even the Delivered-To header).

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>