> James (Wed 17.0500-13:46):
>
> My question about the startup script from vpopmail is.. where do I insert
> that script in the qmail startup?  Or do I just wipe out the current qmail
> startup script and use only vpopmail's startup?

please send us the scripts in question and the setup you got working.  at
the time beeing i can't tell you anything for final.  and another thing:
what do you mean by "roaming users"?  are you running around with a phone
strapped to your head or did it grow worse?

> Thanks
thanks

--
clemens                                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        do                                              D4685B884894C483