In the immortal words of Michael T. Babcock ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> No offense to DJB at all, but you have a very strange view of open sourced
> software if you don't believe in using patches.

One last time.

Qmail is not "open source software".  Is not now.  Has never been.  In
all probability never will be.

You can reasonably maintain that this is not a good thing.  (Heck, I'd
agree with you.)  You can argue that qmail would benefit from an OSS
development model.  (You might be right.)  But understand that you are
talking about a hypothetical: qmail is _not_ OSS.  And it seems to me
that a great deal of your confusion on this list stems from your
misapprehension of this fact.

-n

             Don't blame me -- I voted for the Unabomber!