"David Dyer-Bennet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Ah!  Okay, I see some objection there.  I've had double-bounces turned
> off for a long, long time (and none of the causes were ORBS probes),
> but a more macho admin wouldn't want to do that of course.

I don't consider myself "macho" (although at least one of my
cow-orkers has disagreed), but I do want to keep double-bounces going
to a mailbox which is read by the postmaster. Scanning through the
double-bounce folder a couple of times per day is a very good way of
locating various problems which otherwise might not be discovered
until someone complains. Plus, of course, it's more than once helped
me discover mailbombers while they were still online, which is good
for some amusement...

/Jenny - praetera censeo ORBS delendam esse

--
"I live in the heart of the machine. We are one."