----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin S. Socha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Because I reformatted his mail according to age-old standards. In short,
it boils down to the following:

[ MTB: available in archives: http://www-archive.ornl.gov:8000/ ]

Rationale: some people
actually pay for download. Full quotes with HTML make an email
significantly bigger than necessary (like, 5 times per average) without
buying the reader anything. All it takes is a little thoughtfulness on
behalf of the users of inferior (or badly set up) software (cf. my sig
for a good tool). Is that asked too much, Paul?

[ MTB: cf. http://cr.yp.to/sarcasm/modest-proposal.txt ]