Thus spake Stephen Bosch ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > so at great distress I post these lines :
> >
> > [root@www qmail-1.03]# make setup check
> > /compile qmail-local.c
> > In file included from qmail-local.c:1:
> > /usr/include/sys/types.h:26: features.h: No such file or directory
> > /usr/include/sys/types.h:30: bits/types.h: No such file or directory
> > /usr/include/sys/types.h:123: time.h: No such file or directory
> > In file included from qmail-local.c:2:
> > /usr/include/sys/stat.h:26: features.h: No such file or directory
> > /usr/include/sys/stat.h:28: bits/types.h: No such file or directory
> > /usr/include/sys/stat.h:89: bits/stat.h: No such file or directory
> > make: *** [qmail-local.o] Error 1
> >
> > I am sorry I included so many but I think you need them all.
> >
> > Ok those files are also on the hard drive. They are all in
> > /usr/i386-glibc21-linux/include/

[to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]": (I just joined and didn't get the
original posting)]
Fix your fucking system.
Oh, and learn how to cut and paste.  The first line starts with
"./compile", not "/compile".

Alternatively, you might edit compile to include
"-I/usr/i386-glibc21-linux/include", but then linking will probably
fail.

I will tell you how to fix that for my low, low rate of $ 1000 a minute.
Additional fees may apply.

> Are you really sure you want the misery of running a mail server on a
> 486 with only 8 Mb of RAM?

I once ran a mail server with server high volume mailing lists on a 386
with 4 Megs RAM.  It lasted several months, before we replaced it to get
higher response times from the web server that was also running on the
box.

Felix