On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 04:11:53PM -0600, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> >html-mail-administration
>
> vmailmgr: Non-functional demo CGIs provided, which require some time to
>       install and get working.

well, there are not only the included CGI's : there is also omail-admin
<http://omail.omnis.ch> and soon some python scripts.

> vpopmail: QMailAdmin is full-featured and works well.  A separate package
>       from the main vpopmail distribution.

I don't see forwarders, quotas, expiration support in vpopmail-qmailadmin...
On the other hand, mailing list support is missing in omail-admin.

> >webmail
>
> I've had a hell of a time getting webmail going with vmailmgr.  Most of
> them are overly complex to set up or require either PHP4 or a boatload of
> Perl modules.  I've spent days trying out probably half a dozen or more
> different packages.  IMP has a fairly complex setup, and just fell on it's

There is omail-webmail <http://webmail.omnis.ch/omail.pl?action=about>
with a lots of happy users... :)

Regards,
Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland

PGP signature