From: MaD dUCK [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2000 9:46 PM
To: Aaron Newcomb
Cc: Adam McKenna; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Bogus MAIL FROM (SPAM)

> > Aaron Newcomb, MCSE  <-- gee, that wasn't obvious.

> point. Lastly, I am not sure what comment you are trying to make about my
> MCSE certification, but I am proud of the training I have had on all the
> operating systems I work with whether they be MS, UX, Linux or otherwise.

sos di you find the MCSE useful? i am one too and i thought that the tests
were not only ridiculously simple, but also just plain bollocks. microsoft
products are way to non-adherent to standards and way to nice-user-gui
stuffed to make their tests useful outside of a "domain". just my two cents.

martin

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(greetings from the heart of the sun)