Hello everyone,

Is there a way to setup qmail to use SMTP authorization?
Right now I am limiting sending of mail to authorized users on the
local segment(10.1.0.x).  How would I go about forcing the user to
sign in with a username/password in order to send smtp mail, rather
than disallowing totally access from outside?

Also, does this open any doors that I should be concerned with?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quote of the Day:
Unfortunately, since I went on the wagon, the wagon went and got a liquor license.