Auf Oct 22, 2000, an 08:20, Mark Thomas (Tech14) besagt dieses:

>Hello everyone,
>
>Is there a way to setup qmail to use SMTP authorization?
>Right now I am limiting sending of mail to authorized users on the
>local segment(10.1.0.x).  How would I go about forcing the user to
>sign in with a username/password in order to send smtp mail, rather
>than disallowing totally access from outside?
>
>Also, does this open any doors that I should be concerned with?

Install relay-ctrl(http://em.ca/~bruceg/relay-ctrl/) if you're using
qmail's pop3d. This opens relay for users who have successfully logged
in via pop3. Instructions are included with the package.

-jeremy
--
The reason they're called wisdom teeth is that the experience makes you wise.