* Felix von Leitner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> The OpenBSD guys lost their credibility as software security authority
> when they decided to include sendmail as standard MTA.

Well, we all know why they cannot include qmail. :-/

> Theo is rumored to have said something like "There were no remote root
> exploits for two years, so it must be secure now, right?"

I don't have any sort of sexual relationship with Theo, but that's not
quite true. It's more like "we've had a look at the code and it looks
secure now, right?". And I know that *my* copies of OpenBSD are not
running sendmail.
--
Robin S. Socha <http://socha.net/>