Thus spake Raul Miller ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Picking up a leaflet does not involve making a copy of it.

> Pulling something off of a web site involves creating a copy on your
> local machine.

Please enlighten me: who bullshitted you Americans into believing that
one needs a license to use software?  Or that software is patentable?

And how did he go about this feat?

The bullshit level of this comes close to major religions (who tell you
that there is an invisible man in the sky who makes you rot in hell if
you believe in other gods, but he also loves you).

Incredible.

Please put this discussion on a list with people who actually care about
the US patent and licensing crap.  Thank You.

Felix