* Barley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001129 15:38]:
> I dig. You folks who have done a lot of hard work and are knowledgable
> should not have to do the work for newbies who can't be bothered. But the
> easiest way to avoid exerting any effort on their behalf seems to me to be
> to ignore them. This Robin person just seems to need to take out his/her
> dissatisfaction with life on newbies on this list, some of whom seem to have
> made efforts to solve problems themselves.

heh, have you ever read any of djb's responses to those he doesn't feel are
putting forth enough effort? It's about par for the list... :)

> I just think it's crappy
> to have to read full-on verbal abuse, personal attacks, and sweeping
> name-calling. This Robin person has NO IDEA who he/she is really talking to,
> only that they don't know as much about qmail. This is no reason to call
> someone "too fscking stupid". I wish people would simply choose not to reply
> to questions they consider a waste of their time.

Doesn't Outlook have filtering capabilities? Perhaps you could figure out
how to just filter mail from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> into the bit bucket; that
should basically take care of the problem, eh?

/pg
--
Peter Green : Gospel Communications Network, SysAdmin : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---