* Adam McKenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 11:45:31PM +0000, Piotr Kasztelowicz wrote:

>> This is the good opportunity to make functionality of Mutt better.  I
>> let to see to much porblems and this is reason, that I don't use Mutt
>> with plesure.

> Are you using babelfish to make your posts?  Just wondering.

Nope. The Dialectizer with the "Polish impersonator of the Swedish
Cook(tm) module(R)".

> Mutt is pretty intuitive.

Ummmm... Nope. It lacks a --luser-gui switch. But then again, who cares?

> Not quite as intuitive as pine, but it should only take a few days for
> most pine users to make the switch.

# muttrc.Pine 1.0 by Daniel González Gasull
# Feedback is welcome.  Email: gasull[at]usa.net
#                       http://gasull.home.ml.org
#
# This file contains commands to change the keybindings in Mutt to be
# similar to those of PINE 3.96.
--
Robin S. Socha <http://socha.net/>