On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 09:49:58AM +0100, Felix von Leitner wrote:

> Thus spake David Benfell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> > do with it except try to unsubscribe, as I have.  But Debian doesn't
> > use a rational mailing list manager.  I try to follow its directions
> > and I still get mail from the lists.  I want this killed.
>
> Hundreds of people subscribe and unsubscribe on Debian's mailing lists
> each day.  Instead of simply unsubscribing as others, not only do you
> refuse to talk to them, you want to sabotage them, and you have the
> audacity to ask us to tell you how?!

I have made several attempts to unsubscribe from their lists and I've
tried to contact them.  It doesn't work.  I don't know why and it's
not my job to know why.  But I do need to stop this mail.  Not getting
any cooperation from them, I have little choice.

> The nerve!

The nerve of them for using a broken mailing list manager.
Self-righteousness only goes so far.

--
David Benfell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]