I've been trying to get this to work through Phil
Jacob's documentation
(http://www.whirlycott.com/phil/pop3.html), which I
found on the main qmail.org page. I thought I had
follwed his instructions to a "T", but apparently not.

What I want, in this particular instance, is to create
the account [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then
forward that to my personal account,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I've set up
/home/popuser/popboxes/threeacesolutions-com/info/.qmail
to read &[EMAIL PROTECTED], so that last part at least
should be fine. The problem is, I'm getting a bounce
saying that there is no user by that name.

My virtualdomains file reads:

threacesolutions.com:threeacesolutions

My rcpthosts file has a threeacesolutions.com entry.
Also, my users/assign file reads thus (with my = entry
all on one line):

=threeacesolutions-info:popuser:1024:1024:/home/popuser/popboxes/threeacesolutions-com/info/:::
.

I think I even have /users/poppasswd right:

info:(encrypted_pass):popuser:/home/popuser/popboxes/threeacesolutions-com/info

Obviously, I've given qmail-send more than one -HUP in
my testing.

Thanks,
Alex Le Fevre