Alex Le Fevre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >     threeacesolutions.com:alias-threeacesolutions
> >
> > in virtualdomains will make
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] be controlled by
> > ~alias/.qmail-threeacesolutions-info .
>
> Do you mean /home/popuser or /home/info by ~alias/ ?
> I'm really trying to stay away from having to create
> system accounts for every mail user I make -- that was
> the whole point of my (apparently) convoluted process.

No, ~alias means 'the home directory of user "alias"', which is needed by qmail.
It doesn't involve the creation of any additional accounts.  A standard qmail
install will have ~alias as /var/qmail/alias .  Therefore the necessary .qmail
file is /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-threeacesolutions-info .

Charles
Charles Cazabon                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
My opinions do not necessarily represent those of my employer.