Alex Le Fevre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been trying to get this to work through Phil
> Jacob's documentation

Not familiar with this, but...

> What I want, in this particular instance, is to create the account
> [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then forward that to my personal account,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[...]
Your method seems needlessly complex.  Assuming you keep threeacesolutions.com
out of locals, an entry like:

    threeacesolutions.com:alias-threeacesolutions

in virtualdomains will make [EMAIL PROTECTED] be controlled by
~alias/.qmail-threeacesolutions-info .  You can put your forward directive
in that file.  You don't need to fiddle with qmail-users.

Charles