Alex Le Fevre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Therefore the necessary .qmail file is
> > /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-threeacesolutions-info .

> I went ahead and made sure it wasn't in locals, and then made
> .qmail-threeacesolutions-info in /var/qmail/alias, with contents of
> "&[EMAIL PROTECTED]". It's still not working -- in fact, it doesn't even show
> up in my maillog. I also tried an identical file in /home/alias (which is
> where my .qmail-postmaster file is), and it yielded the same (lack of)
> result.

1.  Did you HUP qmail-send or restart qmail?  qmail-send only reads
virtualdomains at startup.

2.  Post the output of `qmail-showctl`.

3.  Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], wait for it to disappear
into the ether or bounce, then post the relevent portions of the qmail
logs, showing this message making it into the queue and all delivery
attempts for it.  These messages will state exactly why delivery is not
happening like you expect it to.

Charles