On of my clients two times a week sends his "info" letter which is about 300KB
and adressed to ~2000 accounts...

I had concurrencyremote set to 40, but with this setting it blocked my queue
for several hours! (some of receipments are very far from me), so i switched
to 120 and it's better because queue is blocked for 30 minutes at most, but
i takes all my bandwith...

I'm searching for some solution which could make "private queue" for this
client...
I read something about serialmail, but as far as i read it takes all traffic
from server.

--
Daniel Fenert            --==> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==