W dniu Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 03:54:38PM -0500, Dave Sill wystukał(a):
>>I had concurrencyremote set to 40, but with this setting it blocked my queue
>>for several hours! (some of receipments are very far from me), so i switched
>>to 120 and it's better because queue is blocked for 30 minutes at most, but
>>i takes all my bandwith...
>>
>>I'm searching for some solution which could make "private queue" for this
>>client...

He injects through SMTP...

>If he injects them via SMTP, it's a bit trickier. You could run
>/var/qmail2/bin/qmail-smtpd on a non-standard port, e.g., 2500, and
>tell him to configure his mail client to use port 2500.
>
>You could also configure your main tcpserver to listen to port 25 on
>the existing IP address (and 127.0.0.1) and set up another tcpserver
>on an aliased IP address dedicated to that client. Then you'd have to
>tell him to configure his mailer to that IP alias.

Ok, this solution would work but isn't best... I't would block all my client
traffic (even short - one recipient letters).

Following this thread - is there possibility to check before sending mail to
queue if it has more than (for example) 50 recipient it wolud be forwarded to
this second qmail-queue. This would be ideal solution...

There's tarpit patch which checks if there are no more recipients that number
from control/tarpitcount file. Maybe it is possible to alter this patch to
suit my needs... I mean without rewriting whole qmail :)

--
Daniel Fenert            --==> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==