Daniellek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I had concurrencyremote set to 40, but with this setting it blocked my queue
>for several hours! (some of receipments are very far from me), so i switched
>to 120 and it's better because queue is blocked for 30 minutes at most, but
>i takes all my bandwith...
>
>I'm searching for some solution which could make "private queue" for this
>client...

You can install qmail again, e.g. under /var/qmail2, and use this
second installation for your problem client. The trick will be
diverting his messages to that qmail installation.

If his ~2000 user list is handled by a list manager (such as ezmlm) on
the qmail server, you can just reconfigure his list to use
/var/qmail2/bin/qmail-inject. Same deal if injects the messages from a
login account.

If he injects them via SMTP, it's a bit trickier. You could run
/var/qmail2/bin/qmail-smtpd on a non-standard port, e.g., 2500, and
tell him to configure his mail client to use port 2500.

You could also configure your main tcpserver to listen to port 25 on
the existing IP address (and 127.0.0.1) and set up another tcpserver
on an aliased IP address dedicated to that client. Then you'd have to
tell him to configure his mailer to that IP alias.

If all this just flew over your head, you can ask for clarification
or consider hiring a qmail expert to do it for you.

-Dave