Hi, I'm fairly new to q-mail so go easy on me. I've looked through all sorts
of documentation and I haven't been able to find a way to do this yet. I
can't get qmail to log the address of a remote mail server thats sends it
mail to be delivered locally. example, spot.netnitco.net is running qmail.
the user joe gets his mail at spot.netnitco.net. someone else (using
mail.netnitco.net as his smtp server) sends a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], qmail logs this happening of course and the mail is
delivered to joe fine. But qmail does not log that the connection came from
mail.netnitco.net, I would like it to do this for several reasons. I'm not
sure exactly what information you'll all need from me to help me out, I'm
using multilog + vpopmail + daemontools if that helps.

Thanks in advance,
 --Chris