On Sun, May 13, 2001 at 10:18:45AM +0200,
  "Robin S. Socha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> · dupes (like, I am on this list and only a complete retard would send
>   me a Cc: (which makes approx. 31 retards per month which, in return,
>   makes me wonder when the prices for anti-personnel ammo will finally
>   drop)).

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a Mail-Followup-To header in your
message. Are people supposed to guess whether or not you are on the
list or whether or not you want a cc header listing your address so
that your mail filter can handle the message differently.

Since you made a point about not wanting cc's I manually removed it
from this message.