I am still a newbie and unable to find a lot of things I think my qmail
should have.  Some things I can find, but not where they should be.  At any
rate, when suggestions come up as quoted below, I try them out and often
discover hidden elements.  When I tried this one,

 `find /var/qmail/queue/remote -type f` ?
the returned message was:

/var/qmail/queue/remote/0/277955: Permission denied.

I guess my question now is, what permission is higher than root?