Title: qmailanalog usage

I'm trying to figure out how I should get the stats I want out of qmailanalog, along with some other things I'd like to do. My main issue is, if I wanted to do a daily log rotation, would it be feasible to do the following (using multilog): Set my logfile size to 100MB; at end of day, have a cron job run that copies the "current" file to another, dated file; echo > /var/log/qmail/current to empty out the log file and start fresh. I realize it's not pretty, but the real issue is, would it cause problems?

Thanks,

Mark Douglas - Architecture
Sympatico-Lycos Inc.
All your base are belong to us! Make your time!