-----Original Message-----
From: Edward McLain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

On a side note, is there any reason that qmail-remote should start up and
then just sit there connected to a remote host for like 6 or 7 hours trying
to send one email?  I get this all the freaking time and I'm just wandering
what exactly the freaking thing is doing? (although this problem only really
seems to occur with mindspring.com, yet if I telnet to port 25 of
mindsprings mail server and send the same message through telnet to the same
user, from the same user as the one qmail's trying to send it works just
fine and I don't get any errors or return codes.)