Edward McLain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> OK... Let me explain this a little bit better and maybe clear some
> things up.

Okay.

> 2. The only patch on this system is the qmailqueue-patch for the
> qmailscanner.

This can cause qmail-queue to not be run, but not qmail-remote to crash.

> 5. To get the logs I went to /var/log/qmail/send and did a grep on the
> message id number like so:
>       grep 112535 *
> If you know something I don't know, then please tell me, but as far as I
> know, that scans all the files for that number and outputs the line, but
> then again, what do I know.

That doesn't give all the information about that message; in particular,
delivery status lines don't contain the message number, only the
delivery number, which you get from the "starting delivery" lines.

> 6. You really could try to be just a little bit less of an ass to
> everyone that may seem new and actually *TRY* to help them,

What do you think I'm doing?  You're wasting everyone's time by posting
incomplete reports -- I'm trying to help you post better reports, so we
can _help_ you.  You want better service than that?  Call Russ Nelson --
he'll come to your house and hold your hand, given sufficient incentive.
For free, it doesn't get any better than this.

Charles